Back1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Back News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
Mary-Schatz-MD  Back
 Hero™

Mary Pullig Schatz, M.D.:
Healing Back Pain with Yoga.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Back1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Anatomy
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
November 20, 2019  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: tore off both my acl
Created On: 08/02/2007 12:32 AM

08/06/2007 09:02 PM

Author Icon
beno

i heard of a case like this; and yeah, the surgeon did the surgery at two separate times because the patient would not have had a "good" leg to stand on if not; and that would have made rehab very, very difficult.
 08/02/2007 02:50 PM

Author Icon
aclmom

Wow. I'm not sure they would do both at the same time. You would not have a leg to stand on. But maybe they would. I know of knee replacements in both that are done at the same time. Maybe someone else on the forum would know. Good luck in whatever you do.
 08/02/2007 12:32 AM

Author Icon
bobbins

Hi I tore off both my acl's on both knee. My left was torn about two weeks ago. my right im not even sure. only after the mri's were done did i find out it was torn.im curious if the surgey can be done at the same time or do i have to do one first then wait for a period of time before the other. thanks

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.