< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Fixing Back Pains in Sports Medicine
Created On: 03/16/2002 07:03 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

11/26/2014 02:55 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

I was also suffering from the back pain for the last 6 months but now after having treatment now I am fully recovered

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 10/01/2006 02:04 PM

Author Icon
zorrosf

trying to sell something to users on another person's website is just plain low.Make all your information freely available without a purchase and this won't be labled as SPAM
 07/24/2002 01:24 AM

Author Icon
louisryoshin

My website is up, http://backfixbodywork.com See Menu on Home page, BOOK - Back Fix, has lots of free info. Book itself is very informative in the Bodywork field. It's menu page has articles about how this treatment helps orthopedics, chiropractic and massage do more. Also, Free Booklets - Accumulated Shortness article - especially thru last section. Very last part eventually discusses tightness causes of excessive arches in spine that cause lower and other back pain. Also good are testimonial pages and Free Booklets - Athletic Performance article.
 03/16/2002 07:03 AM

Author Icon
louisryoshin

I am interested in sharing my knowledge about fixing even severe back problems, not only with sufferers but with medical professionals. I have 19 years professional specialized Bodywork experience, fixed back problems of top ranked sports figures, and wrote a very unique explanatory book I'd like to publish. You may e-mail me directly for free e-mailed descriptive booklets, with descriptive testimonials, and I can give info about how to find someone in your area and how to combine the specialized bodywork with orthopedics and other sports medicine modalities.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Back News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
Mary-Schatz-MD  Back
 Hero™

Mary Pullig Schatz, M.D.:
Healing Back Pain with Yoga.
About Heroes
 Community
Back1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Anatomy
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.