< REFRESH >
Topic Title: herniated disk
Created On: 11/21/2002 02:19 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

06/20/2006 01:55 AM

Author Icon
portalshops

Maybe to make it clear for those who does not know what herniated disk is, it is slipping off of vertebral bones from normal alignement causing spinal cord pressure or spasm due to compression of spinal roots. Herniated discs if severe cans cause paralysis of the lower extremities, impotence, incontinence etc. Severe herniated disc is common with amateur weight lifters, nurses assistants and construction workerd

-------------------------
http://kidneydisorders.blogspot.com
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 12/01/2004 09:34 AM

Author Icon
miller

i am not sure if i have a herneated disk. but sounds like from what u guys have said
 11/24/2003 10:25 AM

Author Icon
KRISTIEKINC

WHAT WAS YUR LENGTH OF RECOVERY TIME?
 04/30/2003 12:53 AM

Author Icon
revnice

Dude: I don't know what a herniated disk is but I think I've got a few - I have to realign my vertebrae several times a day and any stress to my back is painful for days. My back goes 'out' while I sleep which I believe keeps me from getting proper rest. Does that sound like it? Can it be fixed with surgery and what are the odds of success? Thanks - Rev
 11/21/2002 02:19 PM

Author Icon

I suffered from a herniated disk for quite a few years. Finally had it operated on. Anyone else?

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Back News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
Mary-Schatz-MD  Back
 Hero™

Mary Pullig Schatz, M.D.:
Healing Back Pain with Yoga.
About Heroes
 Community
Back1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Anatomy
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.