< REFRESH >
Topic Title: exercises to prevent back pain
Created On: 10/21/2013 05:56 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

04/21/2015 11:48 AM

Author Icon
healthcare

Study says that daily exercise and education reduces episodes of low back pain in children.

This new article will help you to learn more about this:-

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/292582.php

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 04/20/2015 05:22 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

There are different kinds of exercises available for the back pain relief but everyone cannot adopt  all of them, you should choose the exercise for your back pain after considering different factors just like your stamina, capacity and age.

11/01/2013 06:02 PM

Author Icon
jonblood14

Hi,

I don't think there's any evidence that any specific exercises are good for preventing back pain. Strength itself may not be a big issue. Find and follow a fitness regime that suits your age and temperament and start off very easily as you build up. You might do Pilates or core stability, work on a gym ball, go the the gym, walk fast for an hour a day or whatever you decide. Being fitter is the key thing, how exactly you do it may be less important.

best wishes Jonnie

10/21/2013 05:56 PM

Author Icon
kho1

What are some good exercises to prevent back pain? I know I kneed to strengthen my neck, shoulder, and upper back muscles, but I don't know the right way to go about doing it. Does anyone have advice?

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Back News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
Mary-Schatz-MD  Back
 Hero™

Mary Pullig Schatz, M.D.:
Healing Back Pain with Yoga.
About Heroes
 Community
Back1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Anatomy
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.