10/18/2011 06:18 PM

Author Icon
haoran

I agree with saddison94.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 05/27/2011 06:22 AM

Author Icon
saddison94

Pain of any sort make us ill and we are not able to concentrate any where. Back pain can be serious problem and one should never ignore it. If you are suffering from even minor back pain problem than do take help from Flexoplex

11/04/2004 07:32 PM

Author Icon
kars

a year and three months ago i had a spinal done and the medical person who performed this had jabbed me three times before getting the right spot. now i have a lump on my back where he did this. is this normal?
 08/26/2003 03:40 PM

Author Icon
diamondsonwater

I am a 51 year old, ovrweight, and losing woman, who has third degree degeneration in my lower back. I am not sure what it is, or how I got it, my ortho. told me to see a nurologest, and still hasn't told me what it is. as many times as i have asked. I did see a chiropractor, and he told me the same thing, but never told me what it was. Can SOMEONE tell me what it is and how to manage the problem, short of weight reduction as i am doing that now??
 03/20/2003 09:44 AM

Author Icon
selina1964

I got hurt at work a fall in dec.2002 I could not walk I have been to company doctor got an mri now they say I have a diffuse disk bulge with focal protrusion left paracentral with max mass effect at exit zone left s1 root. the doctor said that this is from degenerative disk disease. but untill the fall i had no back trouble. please let me know something

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Back News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
Mary-Schatz-MD  Back
 Hero™

Mary Pullig Schatz, M.D.:
Healing Back Pain with Yoga.
About Heroes
 Community
Back1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Anatomy
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.